Expert Surgical Weight Loss Experts
The team here at Expert Surgical believes in concierge-style service and dedicated Patient Care Managers, who help patients determine the cost of weight loss surgery prior to treatment and work with health insurance companies to reduce any out-of-pocket expenses. In doing this, our patients receive maximum coverage for their procedures.
When you contact us at Expert Surgical, you are immediately assigned a Patient Care Manager who will remain your primary point of contact throughout your entire medical experience. This person will schedule your appointments and communicate with our internal teams to help verify your insurance, estimate medical costs, collect medical paperwork and clear you for surgery. Even after your procedure, you will be assigned one point of contact for any questions or concerns that may arise.
What to expect when you contact Expert Surgical:
- You’ll meet your Patient Care Manager over the phone within 1 business day of inquiring.
- Your dedicated Patient Care Manager will conduct a free insurance check, provide you details on your insurance benefits and walk through any costs you may incur moving forward.
- Once insurance is verified, your Patient Care Manager will schedule you an initial consultation with our bariatric surgeons at Expert Surgical.
- If you decide to move on with weight loss surgery, you’ll undergo an examination of your esophagus, stomach and intestine to clear you for your procedure.
- After this examination, your Patient Care Manager will help you schedule your final weight loss procedure and follow-up throughout the recovery process.
Our Patient Care Managers are waiting to hear from you and are ready to answer all of your questions about weight loss surgery. Weight loss just got easier!