Non-Surgical Weight Loss
Non-surgical weight loss options are safer and more effective than ever before. Typically, people who are considering weight loss procedures are tired of the “yo-yo dieting” cycle of losing, then re-gaining the weight. However, they are often hesitant to choose surgical methods. Given that surgery has risks, leaves scars, and can require a long recovery time, invasive techniques may not be appealing.
For this reason, exploring non-surgical weight loss options in Dallas is a good idea. There are several choices which are proven safe, successful, cost-effective, and are reversible. Expert Surgical is proficient in performing weight-loss balloon procedures. Shown below is information to consider when making the decision to improve your life and health, for good.
Non-Surgical Weight Loss Balloons
Orbera – A Single Balloon System
- The Orbera Balloon is in place for 6 months
- One Balloon System
- Includes a 12 month diet and exercise program
- You must meet certain qualifications to be eligible for this option
- The doctor non-surgically doctor inserts the balloon orally, through the esophagus
- Removal is also non-surgical
- Procedure takes about 30 minutes, under mild sedation
- No downtime
ReShape – A Single Procedure, Two Balloon System
- Two connected balloons
- System is in place for 6 months
- Conforms to the natural shape of your stomach
- Endoscopically inserted through your mouth
- Procedure takes about 20 minutes, under mild sedation
- One year of nutritional coaching
- No downtime
Obalon – A Swallowable, 3-Balloon System
- Does not require sedation
- The patient swallows a capsule, and the doctor inflates it once inside the stomach
- Insertion of one capsule each month from month 1 to 3, for a total of 3 balloons
- Each procedure takes less than 10 minutes
- Procedure includes a nutrition, diet and exercise program
- Non-surgical removal after 6 months
- No downtime
In summary, these proven and effective options are non-surgical and require no downtime, incisions, scars, stitches, or hospital stay.
Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals
On the whole, non-surgical weight loss options can put you on the right track. Equally important to successful weight loss is your personal commitment to making necessary changes in your lifestyle. In the long run, our patients are so happy with balloon procedure results that they continue practicing the healthy habits that they acquire during the first 12 months of treatment.
Would you like to see improvement in your health, confidence and energy level? But does the dream of losing weight and keeping if off appear to be only that – a dream? In short, Expert Surgical can help you make your weight loss vision a reality! Contact us today for a free consultation to learn more about these state of the art, non surgical weight loss procedures.